SSUUBI SOCCER ACADEMY
Ssuubi Soccer Academy(SSA) Is a project which was started in 2017 under sports for development program managed by Ddamulira & Sons Foundation (DASF) a Non-Governmental non- profit making developmental and human rights organisation based in Uganda. It is registered with FUFA under Uganda Youth Football Association (Reg Number- UYFA/112/18A)
SSA is non-profit making soccer academy which supports and is dedicated to Unite, Inspire and promote soccer in children. It is a community based soccer academy aiming at discovering potential and talented players and prosper their knowledge to become good role models in the community.
The academy has developmental programs for over 300 children ages 3-15years, boys and girls, regardless of their religion and economic status. They undergo sports training under the supervision of professional coaches who have devoted their time and talent to fulfill the objectives of the Academy to develop the sportsmanship and good values of its players from streets, slums and under privileged children in Uganda.
The academy seeks to use sports and other related activities to support and promote human rights, education, ethical behaviors, fighting against diseases like HIV/AIDS, obesity and influence social, economic and cultural development of communities.
Play, Inspire and Unite.
To support and promote children’s right to play.
OUR CORE VALUES
- To give all young people opportunity to develop and benefit from their talents.
- To support and encourage child stay in school.
- To reduce crime and other related behaviors in young people.
- To promote health of all young people.
- To unite and set a plat form for young people to develop mentally and physically.
- To promote children rights to education and right to play.
- To protect children and youth against HIV/AIDS
- To inspire young children by telling them stories of success.
- To give hope to the hopeless children and youth.