Ddamulira & Sons Foundation (DASF) is a Education, health, Sport, Human rights, values, poverty eradication and sustainable development non-governmental, non-profit organization legally registered in Uganda. Ddamulira & Sons Foundation was founded to contribute the development of Uganda, United Nations Mission and international development efforts that improve lives of the vulnerable people and advance sustainable development in Uganda and around the world.
- Healthy, educated and productive communities where all people are given opportunity to exploit their talents enjoy all their rights and empowered to live a dignified life.
- To support and empower all people to meet their needs, exploit their talents, enjoy all their rights and reach their full potential.
- Integrity and professionalism
- Compassion, care and empowerment
- Unity, equality, justice and sustainability
- Collaboration and International understanding
- To Advance Education, Sports and physical activities
- To enhance health and wellbeing
- To advance humanitarian aid, human rights, peace, values, equality and justice
- To advance lives of vulnerable and marginalized People
- To enhance agriculture, environmental protection, culture, wild life conservation and sustainable and inclusive development
- To advance communications, transport, art, science and technology